Life Lately in #ootd's

7:49 PM



In a few days, I'll be having my second monthsary in my new job. Though I'm still adjusting work-wise, I take comfort in the fact that it feels like home already. My desk is slowly starting to become more "me" by the day, with pastel-colored stuff that are convenient for my (and my officemates') Insta-posts. In three weeks, my planner was borrowed about 5 times already for flatlays, 

Being a creature of habit, it freaks me out to be in a totally new environment. The first few days were nerve wracking, I felt like it was the first day of high school all over again. Then slowly, I started to make friends, I started to get the feel of the actual work and poof! 2 months went by in a flash! During the awkward first few weeks, I took comfort in three words: no dress code


Having spent the past 2 and a half years in a corporate setup and mostly living in pencil skirts and sheer tops, being able to wear anything I want is refreshing. Ripped jeans, sleeveless and crop tops, open toed sandals, you name it! I've been wearing more denim now more than ever as well. I used to hate it but they're so on trend these past months and I'm always one to bandwagon. 


So life lately? So far, so good! Similar to choosing outfits in the morning, it kinda feels like the possibilities are endless... for now at least. 

I wonder how long it will be before I ran out of motivation  outfit ideas.

Love, Paola 

You Might Also Like

0 comments