Version 2.0

9:37 AM


I did it. 
After 3 years of blogging at Love, Paola which was followed by a 3-year hiatus with a couple of posts every now then (a poor attempt to get back to it), I’m finally doing it again. 
I’ve always wanted to continue my online journal but what’s stopping me is that there’s simple too much to catch up on. A lot of things happened that I wanted to write about, but didn’t. You know how when you’ve met an old friend you haven’t seen for a long time and you simply have too much to tell them and you don’t know where to start? I’ve simply experienced too many things, met too many people, visited too many places to back track and put it all in.
But since it's the new year, it's still raining possibilities and positivities so I'm starting on a clean slate. 
Just a quick run through:
  • I'm 23 now! (I started my old blogspot at 17, time flies omg)
  • I'm currently still sepanx from my holiday vacation - my mind floats to the ber months every now and then (plus my instagram feed would still probably have throwbacks from my Seoul, LA, NY trip for the next 3 weeks)
  • Last December, I resigned from my job of two and a half years
  • As I write this, I'm currently on my third day to a new job (which I think I like so far)
  • I find comfort in routine but I still haven't settled into an actual routine since 2017 started
  • I currently have the cutest, fluffiest dog on the planet #OlafTheChow
Other than that, same old, same old! Welcome to my online journal version 2.0! It's been a while. 
Love, Paola 

You Might Also Like

0 comments