Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

4:17 AM

I am currently drowning in a koreanovela black hole. I've been watching since high school but this is by far the longest koreanovela phase I've had. I started mid 2016 and I have been on a roll up until now - it's basically one kdrama after the other. 

Last weekend, I finished Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. And now, I am on a separation anxiety which can only be cured by constant Tumblr searches for GIFS, listening to the feel good sountrack (it's currently playing as I'm typing this) and basically stalking @skawngur and @heybiblee atleast once a day. Forgive me, this should last about a week then I'll be back to my normal self. 

This is such a refreshing drama because it is candid and straight to the point - it focuses on Bok Joo and Joon Hyung's love story alone. No social or political issues, no parents who died from accidents, no annoying antagonists who wants to bring the world down with them, no terminal illnesses - just straight up cuteness and kilig. Another reason I like it so much is because of the oh-so pretty cinematography. It was shot during the transition from fall to winter so the colors are a dream - every scene is something that will go seamlessly well with my Instagram feed. 

If you need a little kilig in your life right now, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo is the way to go. Now I'm off to cure this sepanx by starting on a new series. Goblin, please be just as good! 

*siiiiiiiiiiiiigh* I miss Joon Hyung already. 
Enjoy this pretty stills. 





Love, Paola

You Might Also Like

0 comments